Swift is proud to offer direct delivery to those who do not have a dealer in their area. We travel across Canada and the US several times a year with our large canoe trailer and would love to bring your new Swift boat to your area!
Will you deliver right to my home?
In many cases, yes. But if not, we will get as close to you as we can! Our truck and trailer are the length of a transport truck, so delivery arrangement often depend on our ability to reach you safely. Most often, we meet people along the route in places where our truck and trailer have room to maneuver. Of course, this will all be set up for you in advance.
How much will it cost?
Delivery cost varies depending on your location. We would be happy to provide a personalized quote for you.
How long will it take?
Delivery time is dependent on when we have shipments leaving for certain destinations. We do schedule our trips in advance, so please get in touch to get more details on the next shipment headed your way.
- Northeast U.S. – November 2023
- East Coast & Southern U.S. – November 2023
- Midwest U.S. – November 2023
- Quebec – Call to Inquire
- Western U.S. – Call to Inquire
- Western Canada – Spring 2024
- Maritimes Canada – Spring 2024
How do I order?
You can place your order one of two ways:
- Use the Build & Price tool on our website to build your boat, then hit SUBMIT to send us your order! A customer service rep will get back to you ASAP to process your payment, get your boat into production and reserve your spot on the trailer!
- Call us at 800.661.1429 and one of our customer service reps will be happy to help you take your order and get your delivery set up over the phone. Once your boat is complete and your shipment date has been determined, we will get in touch with you to make arrangements for your delivery. You will have plenty of advanced notice in order to make arrangements to meet our driver.
Of course, if you have any questions that are not covered here, we are always here to help!
Read what others are saying about Swift Direct Delivery or share your own experience!
Brandon helped me pick out my boat, Tom communicated all the delivery details the day of with multiple updates, and Chris brought my canoe to my house in Grand Rapids Michigan. Chris helped me carry it up to my garage, unpacked it, and showed me several features of it. The short story is I have a beautiful Prospect 15 now with a no stress and seamless delivery. I cant wait to use this spring! My experience with Swift was top notch. I highly recommend them.
Exactly what you would expect
On time, clear communication, flexible with the arrangements and a nice guy too! Thanks Chris!
perfect- on time and very helpful
Chris was very helpful and most importantly was right on the agreed meeting time
The delivery was well coordinated and executed flawlessly. My Prospector 14 was well protected and delivered in excellent condition. Chris also helped with securing to my car and gave me tie down tips. Couldn’t have been more friendly. A very safe and convenient way to get your boat!