Every boat ends up with the occasional bang or bruise. Our factory repair team can help!
If you have a Swift boat that is need of repair work you have two options:
- You can order parts and repair kits and do your repairs yourself
- You can drop your boat at one of our stores and we will have our factory technicians quote and complete your repair for you.
The Repair Process
Before bringing your boat in for repairs, please fill in the Repair Form and ensure that the boat:
- Has been washed and is clean inside and out
- Is free of any temporary patches covering damages areas
- Is free of any ropes, straps, removable mounts etc.
- Has all hull or cockpit covers removed
- Is accompanied by a completed Repair Form
*Boats that do not meet the above criteria will not be accepted for repair
Drop your boat at one of our Ontario store locations – some are seasonal so check ahead before heading out! (If you are outside of Ontario please check with your local dealer)
Once your boat arrives at our factory it will be assessed by our repair team and you will be emailed a quote on the work needed as well as an estimated completion date. Upon approval of the quote, you will need to provide a credit card number for payment and possible storage fees. (Our repairs are billed at $95 per hour plus any necessary materials)
If you decide not to go ahead with the work once the boat has been transferred and quoted, you will be charged $100 for transportation to and from the factory and the quote time. The boat will then be returned to its original drop off location.
When the repair work is complete, your credit card will be charged and the boat will be transferred to the store for pickup. On arrival, you will be called to pick up your boat. Once your repaired boat arrives back at the store you will have 30 days in which to pick it up, after which time we will begin charging storage fees of $100 per month on your credit card.
*During the repair process, your boat will be stored outdoors on racks and will be susceptible to UV rays. We do not have indoor storage on site.